contactless cards for multifunctional applications
A RFID card is a card in ISO format that contains within it a RFID transponder chip. Data exchange with the data reader is contactless. By segmenting the RFID chips, different applications (e.g. access, canteen, coffee machine) can all be integrated into one chip.
We equip the transponder card with the right RFID chip to suit customer specifications. We offer professional printing of the card surfaces in the desired layout and with personalisation and encoding.
- high data security and protection
- for multifunctional applications
- convenient to use
- insusceptible to moisture and mechanical influences
- non-wearing, maintenance-free RFID chip
- passive power supply
- can be combined with other data carriers on one card (hybrid card)
- Employee ID cards for access control and time recording
- Proof of identification (authentication)
- Hotel key cards
- Access control cards/membership cards/season tickets for stadiums, sports facilities
- Library cards